Thanks for the suggestion. We do that as well, specifically for system-wide
spam filtering into a spam folder. In fact, our users can also use the
Thunderbird Sieve extension to maintain their own personal sieve scripts for
additional filtering.

For those users that we wish to convert over to using Sogo as their primary
mail interface, we would like to offer the same feature set as for those that
use Thunderbird.

In fact, if you cannot successfully activate Sieve for individual use, how can
you use the "Vacation" and "Forwarding" features of Sogo? Am I missing
something?

--Firedup