On Wed, 23 Feb 2011, Paul van der Vlis wrote:

On my net I obtained Thunderbird 3.1.6 from the SuSE Build Service so we
could use Lightning (with a CalDAV server which we hope to replace with
SOGo).

Does this build service also create Debian packages?

Sorry, they make only RPMs in the context of the currently supported SuSE releases, i.e. requiring library versions that are actually present in that release.

James F. Carter          Voice 310 825 2897    FAX 310 206 6673
UCLA-Mathnet;  6115 MSA; 520 Portola Plaza; Los Angeles, CA, USA  90095-1555
Email: j...@math.ucla.edu    http://www.math.ucla.edu/~jimc (q.v. for PGP key)