How do you purge ancient events? How do you configure the survival time? Can it be per event?

I am thinking in terms of dual use of the calendar (or alternatively, having two calendars for each role): one for which a year or two of history is kept, e.g. tax payments, medical appointments, car service; and another for which events are to be forgotten shortly after they happen, e.g. visiting my mother-in-law. It's going to be a bummer if we have to rely on the users to manually delete old events, which they will never do, leading to storage growing without limit.

James F. Carter          Voice 310 825 2897    FAX 310 206 6673
UCLA-Mathnet;  6115 MSA; 405 Hilgard Ave.; Los Angeles, CA, USA 90095-1555
Email: j...@math.ucla.edu  http://www.math.ucla.edu/~jimc (q.v. for PGP key)