Hello, list.

I'm currently trying to deploy SOGo within my office, and on most
users it works quite well : they're already used to Thunderbird so
that's easier. I'm using SOGo Integrator for easier ... well,
integration.

Still there's a couple of bugs/questions :

 * on some setups, the week view is empty. All other calendar views
are ok, but no event show up on week view... (I actually mixed "real"
SOGo calendars and old fashioned WebDAV + ICS ones, but on most setups
it works).
 * I used to have an LDAP addressbook set up on every client. It still
exists, but Integrator keeps on selecting SOGo's 'public' instead of
it. Even if I change the default LDAP server used for address
completion, within a day or so it gets back to SOGo's public.
 * Integrator insists on creating a new identity (username@domain) on
every account. This is no big deal but it's plain useless on setups
where e-mail addresses aren't based on usernames (like here, where we
have surname.name@domain as addresses and initials as usernames).
 * The "Invitations: <num>" in status bar is pretty and all, but now
people aren't warned of incoming invitations anymore, are they?

For each of these points, I was wondering whether it's common,
intended, yet to fix or just a misconfiguration on my side. Thank you
all.

--
Olivier