Hi all,
I don't know if my issue is caused by a strange implementation of IMAP in Outlook for PocketPC or a wrong configuration of SOGo (and all of its connectors). But when I remove a message from my phone (via IMAP), after the next synchronization it reappears and it's not deleted from the server.

So if I delete all the messages in my inbox (on the phone), I found all of them during next sync! In order to do this, I have to delete them using the web interface of SOGo...

Is IMAP implemented differently on PocketPC? Or is it a problem in my config?

I'm using SOGo last version in SME 8-beta6.

Thanks all.
R.