On 3/27/2011 6:54 PM, Ludovic Marcotte wrote:
On 11-03-25 10:16 PM, Kevin C. Smith wrote:
I saw a few posts about this project,http://geekworld.dk/sogosync/. I'm
wondering how it's progressing? I would be nice if the code was hosted
somewhere.
We're still waiting for some license clarifications on some files and then, we'll import it in our Monotone repo.

Regards,

That is good to hear. I have tried emailing Bo directly and via this list quite a few times to no avail. Glad to hear it is still being developed. Although last I heard before Christmas Bo had a newer version that fixed alot of the problems I was having. I have not seen anything newer than 121210. Has anyone seen anything newer? The main problem I was having was no matter the platform emails were coming from they would show as apa...@machine.domain.tld rather than u...@domain.tld even though I have set the preferences in the settings file.