Hello,

I’m testing tbird with the sogo extension on a sample of 40 users (the target
is 400 before summer)
and the first feedback are some problem around password.
I’m reading the previous question on the mailing list on this subject and the
answer are : change
the value of cleanupinterval ... but in my case, the value is ok (30s) and the
problem seems to be a
little bit different.

When a user enter a bad password (or enter) in the “integrator password
dialogbox” (this with no  username) for
example after password change, first use ... tbird became very slow, user have
no access to adresse book screen
and tbird process consume 100% of CPU on exit (need kill the process).
On the next tbird launch, integrator pop the password box on each startup but
this one hang even if the password is good.

For the moment my solution (not really scalable  ):
disable integrator
restart tbird
enable integrator
restart tbird
enter the (good) password

does anyone encounter the same problem ?
si there a solution ?
how investigate (debug) integrator/tbird to know on which code section process
loop ?

my version sogo : 1.3.5a, connector / integrator 3.104 - tbird 3.1.7 or 3.1.9

best regards

<<wlEmoticon-smile[1].png>>