I have a SOGo server mostly up and running. There are a few items still to get
working. I have LDAP set up and running along with MySQL, Dovecot and Postfix.

I can log in to the web interface and I have a calendar and contacts working.
However, it appears as though I have no email. I see no folders in the folder
list. I can send email, but it would seem I cannot receive it, or I cannot
retrieve the email that has been received because I cannot see any folders.

Second, is there an admin interface, and if no, how does one usually administer
a SOGo server? For example, adding a new user.

This email is brief, because as yet I am not sure what further information is
relevant to my issue. Please ask if more information is required.

Cheers,

David