Hello,

Has anyone been able to get Address Book (from 10.6.7 --or any other--) to work
with SOGo?
Everything else works fine, but i can't get AddressBook to connect to SOGo..

Here is my virtual host config; also, i tried adding an SRV record to my DNS,
and, of course, i entered the proper address
(https://zconsulting.net:8800/SOGo/dav/sogo) in the Configuration.plist file...

Please help!

<VirtualHost 64.6.243.32:8800>
        ServerName   zconsulting.net:8800
        ServerAlias     zconsulting.net
        ServerAdmin  "pe...@zconsulting.net"

                RewriteEngine Off
                ProxyRequests Off
                SetEnv proxy-nokeepalive 1
                ProxyPreserveHost On
                ProxyPassInterpolateEnv On
                ProxyPass /principals http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/dav/
interpolate
                ProxyPass /SOGo http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo interpolate
                ProxyPass / http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/dav/ interpolate
        # i tried these below just for kicks..
                ProxyPass /SOGo/dav/sogo/ http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/dav/sogo/
interpolate
                ProxyPass /directory/ http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/dav/sogo/
interpolate
        <Location />
                Order allow,deny
                Allow from all
        </Location>
        <Proxy http://127.0.0.1:20000>
                RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-port" "8800"
                RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-name"
"zconsulting.net:8800"
                RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-url"
"https://zconsulting.net:8800";
                RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-protocol" "HTTP/1.0"
                RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-remote-host" "127.0.0.1"
                AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
        </Proxy>
</VirtualHost>

--