I have the same question? Is this bug also fixed?!

Am 20.04.2011 08:42, schrieb Heiner Markert:
Hello,

thank you for your work. Will Bug 633 http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=633
"Alarms aren't synced correctly. Conversion necessary! " also be addressed in
this release?

Best Regards,
Heiner Markert

Am Dienstag, 19. April 2011, um 14:54:04 schrieb Ludovic Marcotte:
Hello,

Many months have passed since the release of the last Funambol SOGo
Connector and we're now ready to make a new release. Here are the
changes since v1.0.8 was released :

# Support for Funambol v8.7 (v9.0 should also work as is)
# Fixed the conversion of recurring events for SIF-E
# Relative alarms support when downgrading vCalendar v2 to v1
# Minor other fixes

You can get the snapshot from
https://inverse.ca/downloads/tmp/funambol-sogo-1.0.9.s4j.20110419

Please report feedback and in case of issues, have a look at
http://www.sogo.nu/bugs (project "Funambol SOGo Connector").

Regards,