Hi all

I am quite happy with http://dmfs.org/carddav/ and http://dmfs.org/caldav/. The developer is actively improving both clients and provides new releases with new features nearly every week. He is answering mails and trying to help out.... for me that is woth two bucks, escpecially if the developer is going to make it open source later on.

Cheers
Steve