Am 04.05.2011 17:39, schrieb Marcel Asio:
Firstly this applies to all mails sent not matter the sender, but it might me
some configuration problem with mail server.
Take a look at the from field, in the header (original message is yours), it is
the only one i find strange, the address has been prefixed with
?UTF-8?B?QW5kcsOpIFNjaGlsZA==?=

Still strange though since when pressing reply-all butting it selects correkt
to address it just doesn't populate the cc field
The UTF-8 stuff is because of the é in my name (Not part of the address itself),
only the display part of the name.

Please show headers of the mails causing you problems, not of this list.

I just noted a small difference:

In TB hitting "reply all" on messages of this list, we get TO: <thislist> and CC: <original poster address> In Sogo webmail, we only have the TO: , the original poster is not put in the cc

André