Hi,

We are using SOGo (1.3.7) with funambol (DS Server v.9.0.0), Funambol
Android Sync Client 9.0.3 and the calendar application calendrier 1.1
shipped with the Galaxy S smartphone.

When syncing the data, the CLASS info is always public. I tried to
trace the dialog (wireshark on the server, log level to trace on the
smartphone) and i never see the CLASS:CONFIDENTIAL set while we set it
on the smartphone (it doesn't work on the other way either).

I think the problem is on the calendar app, but i'm not sure.

If the app is the problem, which calendar app are you using ?

Thank you for your advises,

Pascal