Would it be a big task to insert a configurable option to hide UIDFieldName@SOGoMailDomain in the calendar-user-address-set?

In my account case, the PROPFIND results in the following:

     <a:calendar-user-address-set>
      <D:href xmlns:D="DAV:">mailto:pascal.gien...@uni-konstanz.de</D:href>
      <D:href xmlns:D="DAV:">mailto:p3749...@uni-konstanz.de</D:href>
     </a:calendar-user-address-set>

"p3749640" is our internal user id which gets never to the outside, our IMAP boxes have also this name. It is the "uid" field in LDAP and with this unique id the database tables get populated by SOGo. That's good.

SOGo seems to give away "p3749...@uni-konstanz.de" also as calendar user name, but this address will not be usable from the outside. Apple iCal does use this address (I don't know why) as its internal user name after creating the account and it won't recognize that "pascal.gien...@uni-konstanz.de" is the same as "p3749...@uni-konstanz.de". This is very confusing and appalling.

The easiest reason would be to only issue the mail address as calendar-user-address-set, configurable by a Yes/No-Option.

Pascal
--
Pascal Gienger     Jabber/XMPP/Mail: pascal.gien...@uni-konstanz.de
University of Konstanz, IT Services Department ("Rechenzentrum")