Am 16.05.2011 10:08, schrieb Alessio Fattorini:
> My dovecot works with procmail,horde creates my .procmail file rules.
> Now i want to use Sieve Filter.
> How can import/convert my .procmail into db insert for sogo?

Manually. :/

As I understand it SOGo provides routines to write sieve-filter files,
but it does not come with parser (or is it lexer?) to understand sieve
files let alone import procmail rules. I ended up adding about 120 rules
manually via the web interface.

p@rick

--
state of mind
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666