Hi, I have been trying to make work Webmin module, but unsuccesfully.

When I configured the module, in the option "Full path to GNUstep defaults
command", I have:
"/home/sogo/GNUstep/Defaults", as my config file is:
"/home/sogo/GNUstep/Defaults/.GNUDefaults"
I have been trying also another configurations, and there is no way that the
module will get the configurations. In the other hand, if I try to save a
configuration through the module, I keep receiving this message:
Error while saving the following parameter : "SOME PARAMETER DEPENDING ON THE
WINDOW"

Thanks