Hello,

The nightly builds for Debian and Ubuntu are now signed with our GPG key.

In order to take advantage of that, our public GPG key needs to be added to apt's keyring.

There are 2 ways of doing so:
 1. Grab the pubkey from our server and import it :
   wget -O - http://inverse.ca/debian-nightly/pubkey.gpg | apt-key add -

 2. Get the key from a gnupg key server :
   sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key 0x810273C4

You'll have to run apt-get update after the import.

From this point, apt-get should stop complaining about unsigned or non verifiable packages :-)

As an added bonus, the package sources are now available in the nightly repos :
deb-src http://inverse.ca/debian-nightly/ lenny lenny

Please report any breakage.

--
Jean Raby