Hi,

this is my first post here, while I'm experimenting with SOGo.
I have my users in LDAP. There is an attribute maildrop containing the mail user name in the form "username@mailserver".

The value was not readable by anonymous bind, but this is the way SOGo checks for it (is there any way to change that?). It is readable after the user bind, but SOGo does not try that.
So I changed ACL on the test server to get the value out.

Now SOGo reads the value and uses it like configured in IMAPLoginFieldName.
But Cyrus does not like it:

May 27 11:16:22 mailserver imap[8581]: badlogin: client [10.49.9.74] plaintext username@mailserver SASL(-13): authentication failure: cross-realm login username@mailserver denied

So the mail user name is just a part of maildrop, not the whole value.
Is there any way to tell SOGo to extract the username from the attribute value?

Thanks!

Marc