Hi,

we want give our collegues access to SOGo from outside the LAN (Extranet). For
that we configured a proxy in the DMZ. The login page we got perfectly, but
after login SOGo tried to access to its intranet server (name). It did the
login process and then started a redirect to the "real" server, which is not
reachable with this name (and IP) from outside.
Is there one who solved this problem, getting access from internet/extranet
through a proxy into the intranet-SOGo?

By the way, our SOGo runs with https. When we searched a solution for our
problem, we discovered a redirect to http after login instead of https. Our
configuration redirected this http request back into https, but we wonder a
little bit about this redirection (looks like https -> http -> https).

Thank you,
   Martin --