Hi all,

Ok .. the problem was coming from our new imap server ...

After a try with telnet, we have notice that we have to include the password between " in order the password to be accepted ( My password contains the special character : * )

So, I have to change my password ;-( in order I keep on using  sogo

Do you think such a problem will soon be fix in Sogo ?

Cheers

Stéphane