Hi

I'm running Sogo, 1.37a, and all latest versions of Integrator 3.105, Connector 3.105 and Lightning 1.0b2.105i (sogo version)

I can understand that as Integrator is able to control the settings of Thunderbird/Lightning there is more work to do, but it has affected all our pc's with this combination - Thunderbird/Lightning takes far longer to start up than just the combination without Integrator. Both Linux and Windows boxes are affected in the same way. If I remove Integrator, then the slowness disappears.

I can appreciate that I haven't supplied any stats, but is it normal that this combination tends to make the full Email/Calendar application noticeably slower on start up and partly slower in general use ? I haven't seen anything alluding to this in the ml archives.

The Sogo server isn't under much of a load and has WOWorkers set to 5. We have approx 8 test users at the moment, so I don't think the server is at fault.

--
Kind Regards,

Julian Robbins