Pretty cool. That's what we are looking for.

I'll check it out.

Thx,
Martin

Am 21.06.2011 23:04, schrieb Wolfgang Sourdeau:
Hi everyone,

We are proud to annoud that we have implemented offline mode handling for
Lightning (Inverse edition), in collaboration with Mozilla and our GSoC student
Mohit Kanwal. The new packages are now available from the usual place:
http://inverse.ca/downloads/extensions/nightly/

Due to some internal changes, the SOGo extensions will need to be updated as
well. If you do not currently use them, please note that your CalDAV calendars
must be used in cache mode for this to work properly.

Please also note that there are limitations that we currently consider normal:
- it is not possible to edit the calendar ACLs in offline mode at all
- it is possible to access records in the subscribed calendars that support
ACLs, but you need to preload those records in order to access them

In the case you own the calendars, no problem should occur whatsoever, whether
for editing or responding to invitations.
The code has already been tested duly, but as always, please tell us about the
bugs you found.

Thanks!