Hello,

In the past few months, we created an end-user documentation for SOGo. It's using the Slidy technology (http://www.w3.org/Talks/Tools/Slidy2/) and it's divided into an "Introduction to SOGo" and "Advanced features of SOGo".

Right now, the documentation is in French and you can have a look at it from here :

https://inverse.ca/presentations/formation/sogo/index.html

and :

https://inverse.ca/presentations/formation/sogo/index-advanced.html

Would anyone be interested in provided translation for this? Of course, screenshots would also need to be retaken. If you are interested, please drop me a note. Eventually, that documentation should be available from SOGo itself and http://sogo.nu.

Regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  www.inverse.ca