Le 28/06/2011 00:17, Robert Fantini a écrit :
On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 12:50 PM,<bly...@ameliaschools.com>  wrote:
Hello everyone....
We have been using  a Centos/Postfix/Dovecot server for many years and now are
looking to migrate to SoGo. I have set up a test box and have succefully
configured everything but having a small issue that I cannot figure out. On our
existing server we are using mbox for storing mail and what not and have some
archives and user mailboxes that are greater than 2gb. However with the test
box any users inbox that is greater than 2gb cannot get mail. I have looked at
the postfix settings and made sure that the
mailbox_size_limit = 0
virtual_mailbox_limit=0
WHich should allow for whatever size possible. What I dont understand is how I
can get mail on existing server but my test bed will not allow it. Both report
i686 on the arch command. The only difference is working server is a RAID and
test bed is an LVM. Both are formatted with ext3. Any ideas? Both are also
running Centos 5.6.
Thanks for any input.
Bo

consider switching to maildir instead of mbox .

google the differences..

we switched a few years ago and had  a much more stable mail system after that.

the 2-gb limit may be a per file max allowed by the operating / file
system?  if that is the case then as you probably know maildir would
solve the problem.

I was envisaging switching from mbox to maildir, but unfortunatly i was not able to keep existing mbox. Perhaps someone have a tip for later migration (around 200 mbox with up to 3GBs each) ?