I'm new to SoGo and to using ldap as well so any help would be greatly
appreciated.
I have a working SoGo server and allowing password changes with it as
well. Running Centos 5.6 with the updated versions of everything.
Dovecot,ldap,mysql,....etc. The problem Im having is that when a user
changes there password via the SoGo interface it stores as plaintext which
in turns makes all of there mail not readable. What am I doing wrong...I
have spent the last 2 days reading and trying different things but must be
missing something simple. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
--
Bo Lynch