On 07/18/2011 03:59 PM, Donny Brooks wrote:
On 7/6/2011 12:56 PM, eric.nemozgaill...@free.fr wrote:
Hi,

I would like to be informed if the development of Thunderbird 5.*-compatible Sogo is scheduled. I really like the extension and functionalities, but I also
would like to evolve to Thunderbird 5.

Thanks for your answers.

Eric
I too would like to know when or if this is planned. I use wpkg to push out most of my software and the existing Thunderbird 3.1.X branch does not do extensions very well via wpkg. However Thunderbird 5.X seems to do fine. We are about to push out 40+ new pc's and would love to have this ready to go for them when we do.
same here