le 2011-08-23 17:43, Helge Kraak a écrit :
Had the same idea recently. :-) After some time of research also phpicalendar was the only ready to use tool I found for this purpose. But I haven't done the implementation yet.
It's simple to implement and work great (just give it the path to your ics files) ; also simple and nice interface.

NM

Regards
Helge