Am 25.08.2011 23:19, schrieb Wendell Hatcher:

    Hello,

i am following the sogo openchange documentation for the sogo install. I am down to the sections that state postgresql and openldap setups. What exactly am I am doing besides the based apt-get install and confirming they are both running for sogo? Do I configure postgresql to connect and run with sogo,virtual domains etc..? Or, what exactly am I doing with this setup? And, then what am I configuring specifically besides the standard empty setup for OpenLDAP?

    PostGreSQL setup

    OpenLDAP setup

-Dell

Hi,