In this case, I'm not concerned about Lightning, I'm trying to focus on Connector to get the Address Book syncing going on.

*Asai*
Global Change Multi-Media
Internet Application Development
IT and Networking Services
520-398-2542

On 9/2/2011 12:29 AM, Jakob Lenfers wrote:
Am 01.09.2011 20:24, schrieb Asai:

I'm trying to get Connector working for TB 6.  I know it was discussed
in this list before, but I'm unable to find it in the archives.

Can someone give me the rundown on how to get it working with TB 6?  I
know that you have to change the Max Version node in install.rdf, but
not sure if there's anything else.
I tried the combo (connector/integrator/lightning) a few days ago with a
clean profile without success. I of course edited the maxVersion
setting, but didn't change anything else. I could install the addons,
but the calendar wasn't rendered correctly and was unusable.

I guess using TB3 (which still receives security updates AFAIK) and
waiting for the TB7 version of lightning as mentioned in the other posts
in this thread is the best option atm.

Jakob