I have SOGo installed through Ubuntu server 11 and apache2 webserver and I am able to connect to the SOGo login page fine. However, I can not authenticate through my AD server. My AD server is a Win2008 box.

{
"sogod" = {
SOGoProfileURL = "mysql://sogo:sogo@localhost:3306/sogo/sogo_user_profile"; OCSFolderInfoURL = "mysql://sogo:sogo@localhost:3306/sogo/sogo_folder_info"; OCSSessionsFolderURL = "mysql://sogo:sogo@localhost:3306/sogo/sogo_sessions_folder";
    SOGoAppointmentSendEMailNotifications = YES;
    SOGoCalendarDefaultRoles = (PublicViewer,ConfidentialDAndTViewer);
    SOGoLanguage = English;
    SOGoMailDomain = carmichael.local;
    SOGoDraftsFolderName = Drafts;
    SOGoIMAPServer = localhost;
    SOGoUserSources = ({
        type = ldap;
        CNFieldName = cn;
        IDFieldName = cn;
        UIDFieldName = sAMAccountName;
        baseDN = "ou=people,dc=carmichael,dc=local";
bindDN = "admin@carmichael.local"; (I have also tried cn=admin,dc=carmichael,dc=local)
        bindPassword = password;
        canAuthenticate = YES;
        displayName = "Carmichael Equipment";
        hostname = 10.38.60.25;
        id = public;
        isAddressBook = YES;
        port = 389;});
    SOGoMailingMechanism = smtp;
    SOGoSMTPServer = 127.0.0.1;
    SOGoSentFolderName = Sent;
    SOGoTimeZone = America/New_York;
    SOGoTrashFolderName = Trash;
};}

I have Thunderbird and iPhone both connecting to the AD server to pull the address book with the settings above. However, the iPhone requires caps ie. OU=People,DC=carmichael,DC=local. I have tried this for SOGo as well with no success.