On 3/15/2011 7:49 AM, Birger Brunswiek wrote:
On 15 Mar 2011, at 03:43, CyberAngel <cyberan...@gmail.com <mailto:cyberan...@gmail.com>> wrote:

I have setup my LDAP for SOGo use and I have also setup some domain and username aliases. How can I setup SOGo to allow the users to choose the "mail from" where to send?

You Need to define the email addresses in the mail attribute of your ldap users. The SOGo web interface then allows users to choose from any of the addresses when composing emails.

Cheers,
Birger
How to do this? I'm using ClearOS 5.2 (Centos based distribution) and I have webinterface in which I cannot do this - there is no such option. Another way is to manually enter commands in console via SSH, but I dont know how...

Please help

Regards,

Jovan Malesevic Banjaluka, RS