Does anyone have any step-by-step instructions for taking the ZEG 2.0 beta1
virtual appliance and turning it into a production ready VM?

I have tried logging into webmin and using the SOGo module to make
configuration changes. Everytime I save something, the system does not actually
save the change. For example, I have tried to add the external IMAP server, I
have tried to allow users to add mail accounts (checked the box, hit save..
didn't keep the setting).

Should I be editting these changes somewhere instead of the webmin module?