Hi everyone,
I've been configuring accounts with native outlook compatibility with the new
ZEG, and everything seems to work fine except that i can't send e-mail with
these accounts using the Outlook client. e-mails to be sent are placed in the
Outbox folder, and never move from there. I have to configure another "normal"
IMAP account on the client to be able to send emails. Everything else works
fine...Am i the only one facing this problem? am i missing something? I have no
Exchange background so maybe it is the normal behavior?
Thanks for any help/Advice
and thanks for all the people involved in SOGo.

thomas DAVID