On 13/10/2011 15:21, Alessio Fattorini wrote:
> Nella citazione in data mer 12 ott 2011 02:38:02 CEST, Jovan Malesevic
> ha scritto:
>> New version of ClearOS is coming, version 6 with implemented Samba4.
>> Just take patience (for ClearOS users).
>
> Sorry but.. is samba4 strictly necessary? How many stable system with
> samba4 do you know ? The first samba4 alpha is in 2007 :-|

It's 2011 where I am, so there is no excuse for not running all your
services under some kind of virtualisation?  I use linux-vservers for
most of mine (very lightweight, really a chroot++)

Assuming use of virtualisation, what problems does this cause for most
users?  Your sogo instance would be presumed to be running in it's own
locked down space and certainly not be serving real files (otherwise
what would happen if it gets hacked?)

Good luck

Ed W