nslookup should be like that:
C:\Users\administrator>nslookup tuepdc
Server:  linux.local
Address:  192.168.135.252

Name:    tuepdc.local
Address:  192.168.135.143

Your standard server is empty. Your standard server should be samba4/dns.
Did you point on your clienet network settings to yoursamba4dns?
what gives nslookup your.domain? This should also point to your server
Another item, time should be the same on server and client.
Is the firewall on your linux box blocking the port?

-------- Original-Nachricht --------