Hello Luis Ponce Leao

On 2011-10-20 00:22, Luis Ponce Leao wrote:
> Thanks. BTW, for those who are authenticating to an Active Directory,
> what search filter do you use to limit what shows on the directory
> list when marked to be used also as a shared address book?

All users allowed to use SOGo.

> Also, what syntax can be used for this search filter?

You can use the normal LDAP filter syntax.

Quick tutorial e.g. at
http://www.selfadsi.org/ldap-filter.htm

> I'm using objectClass=user but it's not enough to limit the list to
> the objects I want.

With objectClass=user you get all users _and_ all contacts in your AD.

You have to use (&(objectClass=user)(objectCategory=person)) to only get
users.

> Additionally, does anyone knows if MS Exchange 2003 supports RFC
> 4314?

Sorry, don't know.

Gruppe Informationsdienste
Rechenzentrum Universität Konstanz