No, when one of our users accidentally upgraded to TB 7 we found issues using
Sogo Connector & Lightning Inverse.

To fix, we simply put the previous version (3.1.9) back on.

To be fair, I haven't bothered putting TB 7.x on my work machine because the
Sogo Frontends only shows the add-ons for TB 3.1.x & TB 2.x

Sent from my iPhone