Hi,

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 2:28 PM, Christian Naumer <c...@brain-biotech.de> wrote:
> As the subject says. Does anyone have experience accessing SOGo from
> other applications? Like PHP scripts. Do you use CalDAV/CardDAV or
> access the DB directly? Or are there already interfaces which could be used?

I would be interested in this as well. Quick googling revealed these
two PHP client libraries:

http://www.phpclasses.org/package/3619-PHP-Generate-calendars-in-iCal-format.html

http://www.kigkonsult.se/iCalcreator/index.php

Has someone tried them out / are there other (better) alternatives around?

Never thought about accessing the DB directly, that would be a quick'n
dirty way to get the calendar data out to a web page. Would someone
know some example queries for example how to get events for one week
for a specific user?

Cheers,
Peter