Hi all, my question:
What does mean the "S" of scalability for your SOGo installation?
or how do you evaluate it?

Thanks all to help me to consider the performance of my installation

hardware a bit special (cause of virtualisation : openvz)
virtualiszation          openvz / centos
memory                  6 to 12 Go RAM
processor                dual core@1,7GHz
harddrive                SAS 15KRPM

we just upgrade the contener from 6 to 8 Go RAM,(more if necessary)
same for processor upgrade from 1 to 3 VCPUs
operating system: debian 6 mostly up-to-date

Primary usage:
Nb potentials users: 3000 (students) only through the webmail (http) interface
Secundary usage: (cause it really works fine)
~50 of 150 potentials sogo-connectors with thunderbird
~20 iPhone to synchronise agenda https://domain/users/dav/:443

mail server: cyrus imap
authentification: openldap

How could I measure/check some point level of scalabity?
Is there any way, maybe already integrated tool?
number of sogoworkers considering availability of RAM (6-8-10 Go)
postgresql input output

I'm a bit in the fog! cause we reach since Setpember an unknowned maximum of users this year (+10%)
and even we try to anticipate the needs... it "seems" to be not enough.

If you consider there is a much better way to collect this sort of information to help me and the community of sogo users
please fill free to purpose!

--
Stéphane GAUDICHE