> It's not about single appointments, what is happening is that if I right
> clic my calendar in sogo web > then clic sharing I already have Any
> Authenticated User by default, and I can't delete it. I want to set that
> to nothing by default for every user.

Yes, I know that. Just tried to show you the link between the options
for the key "SOGoCalendarDefaultRoles" and what you can see in the
webinterface.

You can not delete "authorized users" and "public users". If you want to
set every option for authorized users and public users to none by
default, just delete SOGoCalendarDefaultRoles and its strings from your
config file and restart sogo.

This will definetly change the behavior for NEW calendars. I don't know
exactly whether it will override the settings for existing calendars.

Bye
Georg