From: Khapare Joshi [mailto:khapar...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 5:50 PM
To: users@sogo.nu
Subject: [SOGo] iphone ios 5.0.1 contacts not shown in phone

I have a new iphone ios 5.0.1 and can add carddav account without any problem.I
can add the calendar folder that also shows in iphone however cannot see any
contacts in the folder on the phone.

I tried another iphone ios 4.2.1, and it works all well there.

Is there still any problem with IOS 5.0.1 ? any of you having same issue - how
do I resolve this ?

KJ