Sorry not reading all posts...

I did install on Debian Squeze ARM a few months ago. It was with a lower numbered version (1.3.7a) and we (another sogo user was attempting the same thing on a different ARM machine type) had problems while compiling SOPE and SOGo from source (ntm). Patches were made by inverse and supposedly applied to the next release. I stopped my intents after installing successfully SOGo (1.3.7a).

SOGo speed was acceptable for a small number of users, It will be probably in use for a very small company and some personal (family) use. Nothing intensive but fully independent from Goog... If I remember well I also installed Funambol to get the best of the combination. It was running Apache + Tomcat 6 + Sun Java JRE although a bit slow. Took some digging to get the Java piece but it was working fine.

I would not recommend it for anything major though... And certainly no one with limited patience for updates and regular use. Basically not for me.

So it worked, and I can see it works again. Congrats.

Dominique