Dear developers!
I deployed SOGO (nightly) on CentOS and created a working configuratuon.
I have strange behavour of ldap address books:
 1) what should happen if you click to an address in LDAP address book? I have
popup with error 404 in it.
 2) when I try to copy contact from LDAP address book the system say to me that
I should select a contact before copying, even if the contact is already
selected.
Also, when I open a new message window, the subject field is hidden and can be
unhide only when I maximize this window. This is confusing.

In the mean time, I am trying to install the configuration, where openchange
connector and samba4 will be on another machine (with ubuntu). I share sogo
directory by NFS, allow postgresql access from another machine and allow
dovecot access from openchange machine. WIll openchange sogo connector need any
other connections between sogo and openchange?
Denis Medvedev