From: Stephen Ingram [mailto:sbing...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 7:42 PM
To: users@sogo.nu
Subject: Re: [SOGo] Confused by what LDAP attribute SOGO uses for web interface
login credentials VS what LDAP attribute SOGO uses to show folders once logged
in.

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 5:54 PM, Paul Mecham <pmec...@proapphosting.com> wrote:
> You are correct and thank you for the correction.  If I use "users" it
> actually works by creating another folder.  If I use user then I get a
> "permission denied" message back from cyradm.  Can you shed any light on my
> other question?

I was not only referring to the use of "user" vs "users", but also the ordering
of the folder. You placed "drafts" after the entire email address when it
should be after the user portion of the email address.
And, "inbox" is not required as it is the top-level folder. I also assume that
you are using "altnamespace: yes" in your cyrus config.

You are correct in your assumption that UIDFieldName corresponds to the login
and MailFieldNames corresponds to the email addresses, however, by how your
cyrus install is setup, both are the same. You would login to cyrus with your
email address. If you use that type of setup, you'll need to set UIDFieldName
and MailFieldName as the email address.

Steve