I've just got SOGO up and running and I can send emails just fine but I cannot
receive them.  It appears to be due to my return email address.

My server name is mail.rvscapes.com and the email return address for my sent
item is pmec...@mail.rvscapes.com which I believe is causing the problem
because my mail record would only respond to the email address
pmec...@rvscapes.com

I'm not sure where SOGO, or even if SOGO is the program, that's formulating
this return address.  I'm using SOGO 2.X and SMTP as the mail sender.  I'm also
using Cyrus IMPAD for LDAP and PostGres.

My .LDIF file is:
dn: uid=pmecham,ou=users,dc=rvscapes,dc=com
objectClass: top
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
uid: pmecham
cn: Paul Mecham
mail: pmecham
sn: Mecham
givenName: Paul

And I can't seem to change the mail: attribute to pmec...@rvscapes.com because
then SOGO will not login into the imap server.

Any help would be appreciated.  I'm trying to find the answers and apologize if
these messages are annoying anyone.  I'm still so new to this stuff.  Is there
other documentation for SOSO besides the SOGo Installation Guide.odt file?

Paul