On 19/12/11 11:50, Dominique wrote:
I've been looking for some sogo-tool documentation because the 'help' info is kind of scarce. I have sogo install through apt-get (Ubuntu) and did not use sogo-tool so far, but simply typing sogo-tool in the console returns an error:

<0x0xa5e8c0[SOGoStartupLogger]> No configuration found. SOGo will not work properly. 2011-12-19 17:48:06.930 sogo-tool[4503] ERROR(+[GCSFolderManager defaultFolderManager]): default 'OCSFolderInfoURL' is not configured.

Since it is the result of an automated install I have no clue where to look for a config file specific for sogo-tool. The one for sogo is at its usual place and sogo works well.
Run it as the sogo user, not root.

--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  www.inverse.ca