On 11-12-13 2:02 PM, Ben Luey wrote:

attribute mail , like:

filter = "(objectClass=uidObject and mail=* )";
This works great for me:

<key>filter</key>
<string>(objectClass='PostfixBookMailAccount' AND mailEnabled='TRUE'
AND sogoEnabled='TRUE')</string>

Right, I believe the problem is the '*' wildcard I'm using. If there is
another way to filter ldap based on the existence of an attribute (mail
in this case), that would be a solution as well. I'm trying to avoid
editing all my ldap entries to put a redundant field (sogoEnabled=True)
for every entry that has mail=XXXX attribute.

Thanks,

Ben

The * needs to be quoted, use something like this and it should work:
<key>filter</key>
<string>(objectClass='PostfixBookMailAccount' AND mail='*')</string>

--
Jean Raby
jr...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.447.4918 (x120) ::  www.inverse.ca