On Thu, Jan 05, 2012 at 12:13:51PM +0100, Martin Rabl wrote:
> >  * new experimental feature to force popup windows to appear in an iframe
> > -- this mode can be forced by setting the cookie "SOGoWindowMode" to
> > "single"
> Nice feature - but I didn't understand how to enable it, because I
> found no set cookie - any hints?

You need to set the cookie yourself. F.ex. trough apache mod_rewrite. I
used this for testing:

        RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} testsogoiframe=([^/&]+)
        RewriteRule ^/SOGo/.* - [CO=SOGoWindowMode:single:::/SOGo/]

and then add ?testsogoiframe=something to the URL to test it. You'll
need to delete the cookie manually afterwards to get out of single
window mode.

  -jf