Bonjour,

I have compiled SOGo v2 beta4 sources, thanks to Christian Mack.

I do not know why, but I needed to symlink /usr/local/samba/bin/pidl to
achieve the compilation of OpenChange sources (revision 3575 patched).

Then, weird things are happening when we used the web ui with Firefox
(in fact Iceweasel 8.0 for Debian) : some windows do not close or just
clear their content without closing (grey background).

Some examples:

Preference window : close button do not close, and "close/record" button
clear the page without closing.

Compose window : the close button do not close the window.

I am browsing on single window mode, with TabBrowser extension for FF,
so new "windows" (for Preferences or Compose) are opened in a new tab.

IE8 seems to be Ok (a colleague of mine tested it on an XP box), Opera
11.00 too on my box (Debian Testing Wheeze). My Opera opens the windows
I am talking about in a new window, not in a tab.

Is it a Firefox bug?

Thanks,

--
jm