On 12-01-23 03:43 PM, Ludovic Marcotte wrote:
> On 23/01/12 12:44, Fabian Rodriguez wrote:
>> Do you mean /usr/local/samba/var/openchange.log ?
> Yep! If the debug level isn't good enough, modify the upstart script
> to add -d5 to the samba/openchange process.

Great, thank you - perhaps this should be part of the ZEG download page.

>> Why is Samba installed by hand instead of from the distribution
>> packages ?
> Just because the packages don't all exist right now and debian/ubuntu
> packages for samba4 and openchange are ancient, at best.

Starting with Ubuntu 11.10 Samba 4 alpha 17 is packaged in the universe
repository, which I believe is the latest. Looking forward it would be
best to build the ZEGs with such packages. This would easy
troubleshooting and eliminate this as the source of other problems.

I've filed this bug report about it:
http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=1600

Cheers,

F.